10. Social Media Disclaimer
We ask that you’re respectful in your comments. We reserve the right to remove anything we deem :
Abusive or personal attacks
Material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other entity
Third party advertising
Chain letters or ‘spam’
We also reserve the right to terminate involvement by users who post such content.
The views and opinions expressed on the Lillup’s social media sites do not necessarily represent those of the Lillup foundation. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or reliability of information posted by external parties.
For your safety, never include your phone number, email, address or other personal information in a post. Your comments are visible to all.
• The information and data contained on the Social Networks are purely informative and shall not bind Lillup foundation (“Lillup”). The Social Networks and the data and information it contains are subject to unilateral modification by Lillup foundation (“Lillup”) at any time and without any notice. The economic and financial data, as well as past and future performance indicators, contained herein are purely informative. They do not constitute reliable indicators for any future performance and Lillup foundation (“Lillup”) does not guarantee their accuracy, reliability or completeness. Certain information and estimates contained herein have been obtained from public sources or third parties and their accuracy and completeness have not been verified.
• The present data and information on the Social Networks does not constitute an offer to enter into any kind of contractual relationship within the meaning of the Delaware law in USA.
• The present data and information on the Social Networks does not constitute or contain any investment advice or recommendation, nor any other advice, including any legal, financial, economic, accounting or tax advice. Before making an donation decision, each person shall carry out its own and independent due diligence, if necessary with the assistance of its own advisors, relative to the activity, operations and perspectives that are offered to it, as the case may be, as well as any risk factors associated with such relevant offers.
• Lillup foundation (“Lillup”), as well as any person acting in its name or for its account, may not be held liable, under any circumstances, for any direct or indirect loss or damage resulting from or related to the use of the present data and information on the Social Networks.
• Each person receiving the data and information on the Social Networks expressly and unconditionally acknowledges and accepts the present disclaimer. The present disclaimer shall be read and interpreted according the Delaware laws in USA and regulations exclusively.